Naqua

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best place to start for your hacks. We have leeched hacks along with our own exclusive hacks you may use here. Enjoy! Hacking isn't everything... Friends are.

2 posters

Application for Moderator[Global Moderator or RF Mod.]

UltimateAoe2
    UltimateAoe2

Aqua Points : 24278

Application for Moderator[Global Moderator or RF Mod.] Empty Application for Moderator[Global Moderator or RF Mod.]

Post  UltimateAoe2 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Hello.
    Most of you may know me as Perry.

That's a good thing.
    So here's my application:
    1. Global Moderator.
    or
    2. RF Moderator.

Who are you?: My name is disclosed for some reasons, but you may call me Korn.

How would you help promote Naqua?
    I will help advertise on other forums, post messages, recruit known members, and more. I will also try to recruit my real life friends.

Tell us about yourself, why should YOU be a Moderator?
    I should be a moderator because I follow the rules. I will enforce them when needed, ban any advertises, warn and give infractions to members who do not follow the rules, and will do my best to maintain a loving, healthy(yeah, you know what i mean) community. I've been a moderator in many famous Private servers, Like Demon FlyFF, FlyForMango, FlyForFame, and more. I will do ANYTHING to keep people safe in this forum, and I will Keep The Forums Clean, Keep The Forums Fun And Active, Do What Is Needed As A Moderator, Abide By The Rules, Moderate my Forum Properly,

What You Are Good At (relevant to this forum) Look above :l.

Additional Info:
    Fine. I'll give my name.
    My name is Michael. I'm super nice. I will only get mean if you do not follow the rules or go on my bad side. I'm chill.
    I'll hold carat events or so to keep this forum alive, or do anything else to keep it alive too.

So I hope you will hire me.
    Thanks.
    Itachi
    Itachi
    ♜Administrator♜
    ♜Administrator♜

Aqua Points : 25403

Application for Moderator[Global Moderator or RF Mod.] Empty Re: Application for Moderator[Global Moderator or RF Mod.]

Post  Itachi Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:40 am

UltimateAoe2 wrote:Hello.
    Most of you may know me as Perry.

That's a good thing.
    So here's my application:
    1. Global Moderator.
    or
    2. RF Moderator.

Who are you?: My name is disclosed for some reasons, but you may call me Korn.

How would you help promote Naqua?
    I will help advertise on other forums, post messages, recruit known members, and more. I will also try to recruit my real life friends.

Tell us about yourself, why should YOU be a Moderator?
    I should be a moderator because I follow the rules. I will enforce them when needed, ban any advertises, warn and give infractions to members who do not follow the rules, and will do my best to maintain a loving, healthy(yeah, you know what i mean) community. I've been a moderator in many famous Private servers, Like Demon FlyFF, FlyForMango, FlyForFame, and more. I will do ANYTHING to keep people safe in this forum, and I will Keep The Forums Clean, Keep The Forums Fun And Active, Do What Is Needed As A Moderator, Abide By The Rules, Moderate my Forum Properly,

What You Are Good At (relevant to this forum) Look above :l.

Additional Info:
    Fine. I'll give my name.
    My name is Michael. I'm super nice. I will only get mean if you do not follow the rules or go on my bad side. I'm chill.
    I'll hold carat events or so to keep this forum alive, or do anything else to keep it alive too.

So I hope you will hire me.
    Thanks.

Wrong section. Post this in the write place... Global Announcement about the moderator applications. Tell me when you have and I'll delete this.
    UltimateAoe2
    UltimateAoe2

Aqua Points : 24278

Application for Moderator[Global Moderator or RF Mod.] Empty Re: Application for Moderator[Global Moderator or RF Mod.]

Post  UltimateAoe2 Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Close it.
    I reposted it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content