Naqua

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best place to start for your hacks. We have leeched hacks along with our own exclusive hacks you may use here. Enjoy! Hacking isn't everything... Friends are.

2 posters

Yamo's Suggestions

Yamo
    Yamo
    GFX Moderator
    GFX Moderator

Aqua Points : 24210

Yamo's Suggestions Empty Yamo's Suggestions

Post  Yamo Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Ok, I have a few suggestions and complaints for the site.
    I think the Index should be Changed to "Main", "Home", or "Naqua".
    Considering the background is gray and black, I think we need more color text, and more colors to bring out the site.
    I think everyone should do there part by getting at least 5 friends to join Naqua, and they get 5friends, and so on.
    I think we should raid GzP?
    I think we should raid ogplanet forums?
    I think we should raid? (lol)

Um, I think it would look better if it didn't tell you who the mod or admin for the section was, it's kinda lame and makes it seem like there's too much too look for one the main page.
    I believe we should have a Gem Fighter section.
    I believe we should have a Outspark and Gpotato, mainly Tales Runner; section.
    I think we should have a Gpotato exploits and Spark Cash expoit section.

I believe there are some issues with the colors of the admins and mods on the main site, bottom (Who's on), and CHatbox.

Also, the Administrator Bar is too long, so it like hangs out into post lol.

In the banner at the top, I don't think it's a good idea to say we have "leeched hacks".

[update]Make a new Tag to hide astro exploits, like the one on atlava.
    [update] When you pick a color on chatbox, it doesn't save.

I have much more suggestions to come, but these are just off of the top of my tongue.

Last edited by Yamo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Itachi
    Itachi
    ♜Administrator♜
    ♜Administrator♜

Aqua Points : 25473

Yamo's Suggestions Empty Re: Yamo's Suggestions

Post  Itachi Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks. I'll be developing alot on Sunday... i think and will keep all those in mind. Good job.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:15 am